How to pass KYC
At Uplift, we make the KYC (Know Your Customer) process as straightforward as possible.
Simply prepare your valid documents (National ID, passport, or driving license) and take a selfie to confirm your identity. This helps keep your investments secure and regulators happy.
You only need to pass the KYC once to get IDO access forever!
You can find every step that you need for the KYC process in this guide:
- 1.To pass your KYC on Uplift, via Blockpass, you need to start by inputting your email address.
- 2.Once you confirm your email address, you can then start the process.
- 3.You will then need to verify your identity with an image of either your passport, driving license or national identity card.
- 4.In the next step, you need your camera. If you open Blockpass from the laptop, just press the button “Email me a link” and Blockpass will send you the link on the phone that you can open on your phone and continue the verification process here.
- 5.Take a photo of your verification document (passport, national ID, or driving license).
- 6.Confirm the details are correct and continue.
- 7.Next, you will need to take a selfie, positioning your face in the frame.
- 8.Then you will need to enter your home address details.
- 9.Click “Ethereum Address” on the “Crypto address” section. Copy and paste the wallet address you want to use on the Uplift platform.
- 10.Finally, click on the “Register” button to submit all of your information.
- 11.You will be informed about your KYC status via email and on the Uplift platform.
It's recommended not to start the KYC process at the last minute before the IDO launch, as it may take a period of 1-2 days for the provided documents to get approved.