How to Buy BUSD on Binance
In order to buy BUSD on Binance, a user should:
- 1.Log into their account on Binance.
- 2.Go to the Buy Crypto tab.
- 3.Choose their native currency.
- 4.Change the crypto to BUSD.
- 5.Enter the amount of BUSD they would like to purchase and confirm their purchase.
- 6.Once the payment is completed, they can find their BUSD balance in their Fiat and Spot wallet.
- 7.To move their BUSD to MetaMask, they need to select withdraw.
- 8.They need to open their MetaMask wallet and check if they have the Binance Smart Chain network added and selected.
- 9.Then, they are to copy their wallet address.
- 10.Back in Binance, they need to paste their wallet address and then make sure the BSC network is selected.
- 11.They need to select how much they'd like to withdraw.
- 12.As the final step, a user needs to complete their authentication.
The following video will guide you through the entire process step-by-step: